Thursday 12 February 2015

Propercorn

After taking my brief's to the session to show my collaborative partner and comparing the briefs we originally chose, we decided that none of them were sufficient for realising our creative abilities. Instead we reverted back to the briefs we picked for our individual practice earlier in the year to see what interested both of us, and found the Propercorn brief in common.

The brief for it is fairly open, with a wide range target audience and a vague creative challenge, which gives us the creative freedom to do what we wish despite not having an idea of what the judges want to see. This is a challenge both Cara and I are willing to accept though, since the brief has the potential for a fun/creative outcome.

On Propercorn's website, they state that anyone can contact them about anything, whether it would be feedback on the product or making some work for them. Once we read this, both Cara and I agreed that emailing their office with an initial idea would be good, since we can receive feedback from them. I composed this email and sent it to their main contact, Becky:


Hopefully I will receive a reply from her soon so that me and Cara can take on any advice given.


No comments:

Post a Comment