Saturday 21 February 2015

Collaborating on a Music Video...

After being briefed into our task of making a documentary, 2 of my classmates are going to interpret facts about fruit and vegetables and have asked me to help them model and animate the final product!

They are intending to make a stop motion piece which involves a pop/rock band made up of anthropomorphised fruits and veg's to portray facts through song lyrics. This seems to be a fun approach to making a documentary, with upbeat music that describes facts about foods in their lyrics; I think logically this should be aimed at children, since it is generally easier to learn information through songs, and with funky characters it could be more entertaining for them rather than anyone else.

So far I haven't had much part in the process, other than offering my opinions on their work so far and input into the names of the 5 characters.

We haven't got a schedule for modelling or animating yet but after all of the pre production work is finished and presented in our pitch on the 27th February, we will work out how much involvement I will have in the process and what exactly I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment