Thursday 26 February 2015

A Collaborating Opportunity

Since my whole class has split into groups to make a documentary for this module, there are several opportunities to help out my classmates with parts that will take a long time or they'd want help with.

A group of three have approached me to see if I would like to assist with animating parts of their documentary. They know that this is my preferred part of the process and would like an extra pair of hands in the production of their idea, using their design work.

Their idea involves looking through the history of how cakes and other desserts used to be made in the form of a narrative, with a few set characters in conversation. They have found appropriate facts to include in their piece to class it as a documentary, and they seem to be well organised and set up to make this animation, so I would be happy to help with parts of the production!

Once they start producing it and have figured out what parts of their story they want help with, I will see if I can fit it into my schedule to help them out and gain more work for my showreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment