Friday 6 February 2015

Applied Animation

Today I received my newest brief: 'Food for thought'. We have the option to work in groups, individually or co-operate with my classmates, using their strongest skills to assist and make up your work.

It will be a documentary piece, lasting between 1-2 minutes using any medium you wish, with the main focus being on applying everything I have learnt so far into a bigger project.

It sounds interesting; I have never made a documentary before, nor have I watched that many, but if I can think of a strong idea this project has the potential for me to do well. After the session I started generating ideas onto a mind map, allowing me to see more clearly how subjects relate to each other:



I will take a few ideas that stand out to me and develop on them further.

No comments:

Post a Comment