Wednesday 4 February 2015

Loop De Loop - Animating Faces

So I finally got round to animating my final piece for 'Faces'! I decided to use the template from my previous tests since it has been a reliable reference; I also wanted to prioritise getting the animating right rather than designing a face, since that is my area of practice.

Despite having a limited time on it, the timing of the animation looks good, and I edited the splat so that the drips follow on from each other properly which works a lot better then my previous test. The colour scheme I have gone with works well together - I used a similar part of the colour palette on Photoshop to select them; the face has a more natural skin tone, while the splat is orange to represent make up being thrown on her face.


Overall I think I have developed a good concept into a looping animation which relates well to the theme I originally planned to submit to; unfortunately I only just ran out of time, though I am still happy that I have an animated piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment