Saturday 21 February 2015

Qwertee - My First Design...

After being on the website for a total of 3 weeks, my first design has stopped voting.


It gained a total 414 votes within that time period, which I am impressed with, considering this was only my first design. 
I think one of the main reasons it was so popular is because I used a likeable character as the main focus; Stitch has been drawn and voted for various times before on this site, so I believed my shirt would gain at least a small audience due to the success of the film 'Lilo and Stitch'. 
Although I said this, it could also be the way I have drawn my lines to look like waves. This could have caught voters attention...

For my next design I would like to try something different; trying a variety of styles will be good practice for me to improve upon my drawing skills and see how different the results I get will be, to determine what works best on a T Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment