Friday 9 January 2015

Previous Qwertee Designs

Since I will be designing for Qwertee, I thought the first thing I should do is look at previous designs. In doing this I found a few examples of the variety of ways other creators have interpreted the brief, which have mostly been crossovers between two shows or films, or fan art of a certain character; this proves that Qwertee will be a good opportunity to experiment with characters and styles that I have wanted to try for a while.




These two designs below in particular have inspired a couple of potential ideas I could develop further; on the left is a ship from a popular anime One Piece, and the right shows the character Stitch from the film titled Lilo and Stitch, both of which have been popular on Qwertee previously.


I will start sketching out my own designs to hopefully develop into successful designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment