Saturday 10 January 2015

Qwertee - Fine Liner Fun!

After trying out a few potential designs for Qwertee, I have decided I like this style the most. I have initially drawn for One Piece, Lilo and Stitch, Iron Man, Spongebob Squarepants and Professor Layton in my moleskine notebook:

One Piece
Stitch
Iron Man
Spongebob Squarepants
Professor Layton
I chose to draw them in this style because it was enjoyable and I can adapt it to suit any character I decide to use. 
After contemplating these and deciding which would be most appealing to a wider audience I am going to develop on my Stitch design; I believe it has a lot of potential and when coloured in with bold colours it could look good and stand out, and based on my research into other Qwertee designs Stitch seems to be a popular subject among other designers.
I will go ahead with the first design and if it receives positive feedback then I will contemplate developing another design or two in this style.


No comments:

Post a Comment