Saturday 17 January 2015

Moo - The Final Pitch

The final pitching session involved us being split into bigger groups, of 6 or 7, to each have a go at talking about our boards and intentions with the project. After this we got into pairs to look at two other's pitch boards to silently write feedback down for them; once this was done we had to move around the room to another table to give feedback based on what we can see. These are the feedback forms I received from the session:







Generally, the presentation of the work has been perceived well, with my professional manner and the reference to the brief I have picked being obvious. They also thought my idea is good, but it looks un developed and needs to be drawn with better quality lines; I am aware I'm not that good with photoshop brushes or design work, but my intent with this brief was to practice those things, and I have certainly learnt from this whole experience.

If I continue with developing the content for this brief, I will revise my business card designs - drawing them in a better quality and considering what other content they could have. Whether I'll get time to animate the work before the deadline, I don't know, but I will see how the module goes with the other competitions I contribute too and see if I have time to come back to this. I have gotten most of what I wanted to take from this experience, with learning about effectively pitching an idea and presenting it, so I would be OK to leave it as it is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment