Wednesday 2 October 2013

Deezer - CRCR

I looked at this video as inspiration for one of my recent projects at my previous college... I'm sure it will inspire me in the coming years at LCA too!



The wappy music and colourful, flowing animation sequences is an example of how I could combine sounds with my drawings to bring them alive...  And to make it more visually pleasing to watch.
This style of animation and characters suggest to the audience that they are really enjoying the music, this style in particular, which makes it a good advert for their music channel.
I think since it's a music channel advert, it's aimed to audience teenagers who like rock music; this is because the animation is very much alive, which encourages the fact that the music they provide is exciting and easy to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment