Friday 10 April 2015

Qwertee - Mockingjay

For my next Qwertee design, I want to try a different style from my previous designs, ideally experimenting with Photoshop to develop brush strokes that I've never tried before, so that I can potentially find a style that suits me better or learn from any mistakes I make.

Looking back at previous Qwertee submissions by others, I noticed a lot of the ones that appeal to me either have the logo of a film or TV show, or have used a paint texture. This has inspired me to take the opportunity to

A very prominent logo right now is the Mockingjay pin of the Hunger Games series; this doesn't seem to have been done on Qwertee yet, so this is my chance to post something original and hopefully to the right fan base.

The Mockingjay symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment