Monday 13 April 2015

Qwertee - Hogwarts Background and Details

Once the main content of my design was in place, it was time to add the details. But before that, I thought I would try using a black background instead of white.

The black makes the colours stand out more boldly, giving the image a dynamic look, compared to the more natural white. I think both of them look good, and I believe both would appeal to different people, depending on if they would prefer a black or a white T shirt, since I know some people who would prefer one over the other.

Since I can put more than one T shirt on my mockup page for submission to their site, I will put both colours on to allow people to have an option if it were to be printed.



The details I applied to the top half of the shield make the piece look more finished; with the two lines connecting the gap in the red and green sections it creates a separation between the shield and colours. Now that I have applied all of the elements to the design, it was time for me to try out the design on a mockup T shirt!

Finished black lines around shield


No comments:

Post a Comment