Saturday 4 April 2015

Bingomation - 23 Animation Development

After getting the right shapes and colour scheme of the tea cups, I experimented with a few paintbrushes to see which looks the best as steam. I ultimately went with the top left image because it's the most transparent, though it's not perfect it is visible and can be scribbled in easier.






Once the cups were established, I had to start establishing the speed and angle of the motion that the objects are moving. I tested this on the number first since that will be the start of the loop; though both of these tests look very similar, the top animation moves slower then the other. I'm still trying to decide which will work better for my animation, but so far I am happy with the angle it is moving. I should be able to determine which speed is better once I animate the tea cups.




No comments:

Post a Comment