Friday 3 April 2015

11 Second Club - Body Movements

As I was placing the characters into the set, I decided that making them both hold a piece of paper would be a nice detail to have; it's a prop that can be used to look at (or point with) as part of their actions.

I took this scene bit by bit - firstly animating the man's actions, since he has a bigger role, so getting the basic stance and body movements I could work from their to develop on the smaller details, such as the fingers and eyes. I used the same technique while animating the woman, except she seems to be more of an awkward character who talks a lot with her hands, whereas the man is a professional who is all about business, so it was enjoyable to animate those differences in the characters personalities.





Below is what the scene would look like if I rendered it without putting textures on. It is generally a better quality image, with the refined outlines and light shadows on the characters, which already would do my animation more justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment