Saturday 7 March 2015

Bingomation - Dancing Queen, Number 17

After going with my 'Dancing Queen' idea, having everything established for it I decided it was time to start the animation.

So to start off my final idea, I replicated the template displayed on the Bingomation page on Photoshop ready to use:



After this, I put a ruler over the image underneath the number, since this is the point I want it to vanish from. Animating the numbers first was a good idea, because I got an idea of the timing of the melting number, to then reference to later as I animate the floor.

A screenshot of my animation
For the floor, I originally wanted the dance floor to be the same colour as the numbers, since I thought this would run more smoothly. However once I had coloured it in the right layout, I realised the number would be hidden among the floor that it melts into, so viewers wouldn't be able to see the whole animation as it takes place. So instead I tried making the tone slightly darker so that it doesn't look completely out of place.



The final colour

No comments:

Post a Comment