Saturday 21 March 2015

11 Second Club - Setting Up My Scene

Before I can start animating, I have to create the table and chairs for the characters to sit on. For now, since I only want to focus on animating for this task I will just use blocks as an idea of the setting they are in. I can make the objects using the basic polygon tools, as I have learnt previously in another module, so this didn't take me too long to create. Having both of the characters in the scene to start with was a good reference to what size the furniture should be;




After creating this basic furniture and attempting to start lip syncing my first character, I realised the facial rigs on Maya were overlapping, which proved it would be harder to animate then I had originally anticipated. Instead, I will create a whole project with two scenes within it to lip sync them separately, to then import them into a final scene with the furniture to animate the body movements.

I did a quick test to see if my theory of being able to import animations into different scenes is true, and it turns out it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment