Monday 9 March 2015

Bingomation - 17 Final Character Design - Face

The first part of my character I decided to draw was the head/face. This made the rest of the designing process a bit easier, since I had a base to go off.

Firstly, I made a rough outline in red, which I drew over in black to mark out where the hair was going to sit; Since she is going to be a ballerina, I thought the most suitable hairstyle for her would be a bun on top of her head, since this is the generic way ballerinas present themselves. Using this as a guideline to pin point where the facial features were going to be.


Once this was done I could apply the stylised features; I think for this particular animation I will make, the simpler the design the better, since this will make manoeuvring her easier, as well as it fitting with the style of the Bingomation format.

So far I am happy with the image, since I think it will fit well with the rest of my animation.



No comments:

Post a Comment