Sunday 1 March 2015

Bingomation

I have decided I would like to enter the Bingomation competition, where 'bingo meets animation'. It seems to generally host a very clean/motion-graphic style, which is evident in the animations on the website so far. It should be a fun one to try, using their colour scheme and style I feel I can produce at least one decent animation out of entering it.

The homepage of their Tumblr account

For this competition you have to create a 5 second loop involving a number between 1-90, which can relate to a famous bingo saying which are generally called out during the game to make the event more entertaining, such as "two fat ladies, 88". 

The guidelines for it are relatively straight forward:


With a downloadable font and colour scheme, these guidelines should be helpful in allowing me to keep to their standards and to create a series of decent pieces of work.

http://bingomation.tumblr.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment