Wednesday 11 March 2015

11 Second Club - Final Character Choice

After some deliberation over the available 3D rigs on the 11 Second Club website, I have decided to use 'Moom' for my animation. Since there are two characters audible in the sound clip, I will duplicate Moom to play both characters.

Due to the time limit I have on this piece, I want to use a character that's familiar to me, so that I can focus on getting the lip syncing and body movements right; Using identical characters will test me to see if I can achieve differentiating them through their body language, to give the impression that they're different.

I will place them in a setting as if they are meeting in some kind of coffee shop or restaurant; this will require me to build at least a table and chairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment