Friday 28 February 2014

Take 5 - Responding to Sounds...

So for our next task for Visual Language, we have to create a series of drawings (experiments) eventually leading onto 5 short animations about our interpretation of particular sounds.

We had to choose 10 out of 30 sound effects/tracks provided by our tutor, and show how we would interpret the sound; these are the 10 I chose, and my first interpretations of them:

Fireworks, screamer:
















Hard Static:
















Cartoon Little Bloop:
















Hand Saw:
















Frying an Egg:
















Custard Pie:
















Glass Bottle Breaking:
















Repeating Cat Alarm:
















At the Dentist:
















Dripping Tap:
















I decided to draw them all out on A5 paper initially, because I struggled to visualise them at first... But I will listen to the sounds again and work on bigger paper to allow me to experiment with different drawing materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment