Monday 10 February 2014

Familiar Characters


An idea I could go with is to use familiar children's animated characters to get my message across.

Maybe kids will pay more attention if they see their favourite or familiar characters talking to them about ChildLine and the issues that they deal with.

If I take target audience into consideration I could choose an appropriate TV show to use, e.g. if I aimed my ad at young children, then I'd use something such as "Charlie and Lola".

Designing my own character for one of these shows is a possibility, since I could feature the main characters of the show as friends (or bullies) of my new character.













The bullying storyline would work best with either "Horrid Henry" or "Arthur" since there are obvious friendship groups within their shows, so I could develop from these natural friendships and do something of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment