Thursday 4 February 2016

Statement of Intent

Earlier today I had to submit my statement of intent, describing my project in detail and my plans for the next few weeks. Since I don't know who I'm definitely using as reference for my dance or music, I had to be quite vague about most aspects in this form; I have described why I want to animate a dance routine and that I plan to start animating in a months time, but I haven't listed anyone who might help me.



Overall I think I should be able to manage this project quite efficiently, as long as I get the reference from a dancer soon so that I can move on with the rest of the project. For now I can start doing material and animation tests to try and decide how I want my film to look - but I can only do so much of this without knowing the concept of the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment