Sunday 21 February 2016

Conversing with Rachel

It's been nearly two weeks since I met Rachel Nagy in person, and she's ready for me to record the dance routine she's made!

She sent me a rehearsal that she recorded earlier in the week, so that I can get an idea for how it's going to look... Once I've seen the performance in person, recorded it and looked through it a few times I will be able to establish if it's the dance I want to use for my project.

I told her about wanting to work with an aerialist dancer when we met in person two weeks ago as well - I haven't heard anything from my initial contact since then, but Rachel has given me the contact details for an aerialist in her class who is willing to work with me, so I can potentially combine the two dance routines to make my animation more interesting.

My next step is to go to the studio with Rachel tomorrow morning and record the routine for my reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment