Wednesday 15 January 2014

Rough Animation

I'm pleased to say I have drawn all the outlines and movements for my final piece!


Overall I am pleased with what I have produced; apart from the second scene where I still need to look at references to make the animation better quality.

I'm most pleased with my squirrel's jump over the log and the run cycle. I think those actions in particular move smoothly, and look like real animals.
I think the main problem with the second scene (throwing) is the ball doesn't fly high enough once he's thrown it, so it doesn't give the impression that it's going very far. It was also suggested that I exaggerate the arc that he moves in, to make the throw look more "manly" and to experiment with the 12 principles of animation properly.

The next stage for me now is to add colour and outlines to the characters, to flesh them out and make sure the movement still works fluently.

No comments:

Post a Comment