Monday 20 January 2014

Presentation...

So today my whole class had to present their final animations... This is what I had to show them:



Overall they were impressed with the motion of the animals, saying the dog's run cycle was "spot on"!
One of the main things we discussed was the lack of audio, and how the sound effects will really bring my piece alive. I have to say, I agree with my tutor; I'm hoping adding sound will complete the animation and go well with the movements.
Another thing asked was about the references I've used. My tutor said he can distinguish the different quality of animation at the start - where I had used no reference, compared with the run cycle where I looked at the sketches on Youtube and the book "Animators Survival Kit".
To improve the run cycle further, it was suggested that I add a background that moves with the dog to show the distance and speed he's running; I agree since this will ground him and show where abouts he is moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment