Wednesday 16 March 2016

Material Tests - Background Development

After receiving feedback on the colour schemes for my background tests from a couple of classmates, they said they like the idea of using blue as my main colour, but to try using a more saturated background so that it doesn't look too dull. I took this on board and tried drawing a rough character layout in the main size I would like to animate this film in, and placed it on different coloured backgrounds (of the same colour scheme) to compare them:





The last test certainly stands out more than the other two; however I still like the tone of the first image, since both colours involved look like different shades of the same colour scale which compliment each other. 

I will do at least one animation test on each background to see which compliment the animated movements the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment