Monday 25 April 2016

Animation Continued

This part of the film was surprisingly enjoyable to animate; After using key frames to establish where he will be moving, I proceeded to fill out the in-betweens. I wanted his lean back to have a big impact, but as I was animating it I discovered that it's the woman's trail that would provide the biggest impact - so after the initial test I added more circles around him, and I think overall it looks a lot better.

Making the trail guide him in his movement to the floor was inspired by Cara Lambert (who suggested it to me) and it makes the two characters feel more connected - like he's being influenced by her (which is exactly what I wanted to go for!)

Next I need to make the movement at the end when he's on the floor look less stiff - so I will go over this and add in more frames, exaggerating that movement slightly more.


No comments:

Post a Comment