Wednesday 11 December 2013

My Animatic

Well... Here is my first ever animatic!



There are too many frames in the run cycle, when there shouldn't really be since it's only supposed to give you an idea of how it's going to move, but apart from that I think it's good, for a first try at least!

The feedback I received when I presented it to my class was overall good; They liked the dog's run cycle and look forward to seeing how I develop that (as am I!),
The only things I need to think about further are character development; a suggestion was to put the squirrels in football kits, to add humour and make it more obvious to the audience what they are doing.
I also need to decide if I should add colour to it, and after the presentation I concluded that I should - to hopefully make it a nicer image to look at!

My main plan of action now is to finalise the backgrounds, since I don't have Photoshop at home to start animating over the Christmas break, and decide exactly what sound to add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment