Monday 2 December 2013

Flaaaash... Aaa-aah

The Adobe Flash induction, a software kind of like Photoshop, proved to be a fun task. I found it quite difficult using key frames on this programme, since it automatically predicts the movement between the frames. 


This pendulum was easier to make, since the movement pivots on one point at the top, keeping the same distance between the ball and the pivot point the whole time. It's also easier to create the easing in and out at the different key frames to make it look more like a pendulum.
Just either drag in any direction or type in the number you want.


Making the action fast - slow

Making the action slow - fast


After playing around and receiving a re cap from my tutor, I managed to make this bouncing ball:



I think the squash at the bottom works well, as it's quick and you can see the exaggeration since the frames either side of it are more circular. 
I don't like the transition of the easing in and out at the top of the bounce because it's not smooth and kind of pops out at me! However for a first attempt at using Flash I'm quite proud of what I've achieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment