Saturday 1 November 2014

Lists...

After taking my 3 chosen briefs to the session, I have been given the task of re-reading the briefs considering these points as to what I want to get out of this module and any competitions I enter (the class were split into groups to create these lists with multiple brain power):




And to consider the motives behind the companies who set up these competition briefs (our tutor asked every group to contribute different points for each list):




After taking all of these lists into account, I have decided to pick the 'Moo' competition, since it sounds like the best overall!

http://www.ycn.org/awards/ycn-student-awards/2014-15-ycn-student-awards/briefs/moo

Now that I've picked my brief I can get started on ideas generation to try and win this contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment