Saturday 15 November 2014

Inspiration for 'Moo'

Since I've decided to go with the Moo brief, I will need some ideas towards a final outcome. After looking through various pieces I'm starting to get an idea of what I want to produce:

The character design in the animation 'Dumb Ways To Die' is cute and simple with soft colours and round figures. I feel this look appeals to a wide audience, so I think it's worth considering for my designs.



The cartoon network ident uses a variety of drawing styles; using the same colour pallet links all of the styles together. The transactions are so smooth throughout the sequences merging them into one; I feel I could create an ident like this one with similar intentions - to merge all styles and types of businesses that Moo sell cards to into one sequence to show how lively and open Moo are to ideas and designs. (Allowing me to try out a variety of styles and set up an animation sequence!)
This ident is a very different style to the actual shows that are broadcast on Cartoon Network but this animation still works - I think if I pull it off right I could combine a variety of styles into one sequence.


Cartoon Network Summer Ident 2013 from CRCR on Vimeo.

My Pinterest mood board, which contains illustrations/art that have inspired some of my ideas:
http://uk.pinterest.com/alexneild/responsive-inspiration/


No comments:

Post a Comment