Monday 22 December 2014

Loop De Loop - Inspiration

I have had various inspiration for this project from a number of places, and I'm finally documenting them here!

Spongebob (spongey/flexible face)
Cartoon Network Summer Ident
Tom and Jerry?
Morph

Another film I have taken inspiration from is 'Phantom Limb' by Alex Grigg. In particular for this project is the gooey 'phantom' arm that follows the main character around. If I am able to use this somehow involving faces then it could have interesting results.




I also looked on Pinterest to find pictures of faces to start visualising how some of my ideas could look. Here's a small mood board I made summarising my research:


These images are good inspiration for my current 'faces' project, particularly the top left image with the make up being thrown on her face compared to the black and white complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment